Friday, October 1, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday October style!

1. True happiness is being true to your own self, however that may be.

2. The most surreal moment of my life was when the police informed us of my dad's death - not a happy memory and one that catches in my throat.

3. My favorite texture is paint on paper.

4. My signature color is I'm not sure. I wear grey, white and black to work, so probably that. I like my monochromatic wardrobe for work. Otherwise, I'm easy.

5. My signature style is I have no clue. It depends. I'm smart for work, sloppy for round the house, cute t-shirts for other times.

6. If I could choose one store to spend my life savings at, it would be a jewellery shop, probably. I would buy fancy fuck off jewels :D

7. My best thing about autumn is the rain. I love the rain.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I am stealing this....just warning you.