Friday, February 12, 2010

Hello world!


My name is Rebecca, I'm 26 and I live in England with my husband (let's call him JD) and our cat, Ivy. I'm currently unemployed but looking for work. This blog is an outlet for some of my obsessions.

I love music, stationery, books, Hello Kitty, Coronation Street, penpals, nail polish, tattoos, piercings, boys in bands, writing, shower gel, drinking too much Sprite.

The picture is of me last year when I had my hair cut from waist length.

Looking forward to being around here a little more!

2 comments:

Bianca Jagoe said...

Hello lady,
I received your gorgeous little envelope today! Thank you so much :D The tea card made my day. Can't wait to see what you do with your blog :)
Will reply soon! Take care, B.

Rhianne said...

Hi Rebecca :) Thanks for commenting on my blog and good luck with yours! Rhianne